In the hydraulic system, the vibration and the noise often take the hydraulic pump. Dynaco engineers give you below analysis and summary:
1. Motor vibration, bearing wear caused by vibration.
2. The installation is not concentric pump and motor coupling (requirements for rigid connection while axiality less than or equal to 0.05mm, when the coaxial flexible connection is less than or equal to 0.15mm).
3. The influence of external vibration source of hydraulic equipment, including the vibration of load (such as the periodic change of cutting force).
4. Fuel tank strength stiffness is not good, for example, the tank top cover is often installed "motor - hydraulic pump" the bottom of the device, its thickness is too thin, rigid, vibration.
5. Resonance between components installed on hydraulic equipment. Two or more than two valves (such as relief valve and relief valve, relief valve and sequence valve, etc.) gear pump spring resonance. Resonance of valve spring and piping. For example, the resonance between the spring of the relief valve and the remote control of the pilot (long) road, the resonance of the Bourdon tube and other oil pipes in the pressure gauge. Valve spring and air resonance. Such as the relief valve spring and the valve remote control (the main valve spring cavity) in the detention of air resonance, one-way valve and the valve in the air resonance.
6. The vibration of the piston in the cylinder. The vibration and noise generated by the double pump supply circuit in the two pump outlet.
7. Valve reversal caused by the rapid changes in pressure and the resulting hydraulic impact, such as the impact of the pipeline noise and vibration.
8. Hydraulic control one-way valve outlet pressure, often produce hammering sound.
Dynaco Hydraulic supply all series Parker Commercial replacement gear pump including P31,P51,P76,P315,P330,P350,P365,C101,C102 gear pump and spare parts for your requirement.
Business Phone/WhatsApp : +86-13951634086
Skype : info_300391
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. William Chin
Tel: +86 13951634086